Sunday 4 December 2011

Freedom is a fantastic gift. Fear and worry are a prison.

Freedom must be one of the best feelings.....
In one of my previous blogs I think I remember mentioning "the moment we are going through". Well, it has been stressful times in my house in the past few months.... but this process is now coming to an end and this has been the first weekend we had in peace.

It is so liberating. Such a nice feeling that made me smile out of nothing from time to time.

When the present is a bit lighter, it makes me automatically dream about a better future. Dreaming is very energising.

Once someone told me that fear and worry are like a prison. And I would say it is true. Both can stop one from living the present, and the future.

A toast for the better times that awaits for us in the future !

No comments:

Post a Comment